Data is nothing if not converted to actionable insights and used to make smart business decisions. With our team of scientists and AI developers, innovative bespoke technology solutions, and industry experience, Fractal Labs can simplify your raw data, enabling you to unlock insights for strategic development within your organisation. We turn data into measurable and scalable financial and risk tools. We enable your business to run faster, streamlined and overcome regulatory, financial and fraud challenges.
Loans processed as
technology solution has
Default rate delivered across 5 markets
Improvement in models
Next generation credit decision engine
A fully autonomous credit decision engine built on four decision pillars of policy rules, scorecards, affordability and market sector risk decisioning.
Uses a supervised machine learning algorithm and data source agnostic, decisions returned within milliseconds.
Strategy solution to shape the impact of each decision area, champion/challenger deployments and immediate retrospective analysis for potential changes.
What information lies within the client’s transactional data?
- This is an AI classifier that identifies different transactions based on their descriptions using advanced algorithms and feature engineering.
- Automated classification and analysis of transactions ensure consistent and fast results compared to manual processes.
- Transactional behaviour modelling creates opportunity to up-sell, cross sell and identify where improvements can be made on spending habits with product expansion possibilities.
Transforming Fraud Detection
To combat fraud, Fractal Labs has developed an AI fraud detection system that characterizes client actions and detects anomalous
Dynamic software solution modelling data to determine probability of fraud or identity theft/impersonation.
Identify organized groups of fraudsters, synthetic identities, stolen identities, compromised networks and hijacked devices.
Identify rogue agents or employees modifying or falsifying data for their own gain.
Future-proof your provision modelling
Stage 1 to Stage 2 transitions
- Provision engine fully supporting IFRS 9 requirements
- Independently audited and reviewed User control over macro-economic and SIC-R inputs
- Back and forward scenario testing in